15 April 2010

21 days! (3 wk point! yay!)


GRASS!!!
(am I really posting about grass???....)

Yup, I love grass!


and clover...


Totally looking forward to fighting the bees and gigantic spiders to make these lovely patches of verdant vegetation my morning reading haunts. (slight sarcasm there... and perhaps some wishful thinking...)

(photographs from thelocalharvestdish.files.wordpress.com and www.digitalscrapbookingnow.com)

3 comments:

  1. I love the smell of freshly cut grass, mmmm. I just noticed something. In your profile remarks you wrote that you love old fashioned things like medieval, victorian,and "70's". Hahaha! I didn't realize my high school years were right up there with medieval. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it's actually probably more like everything before the 70's... I just like certain things from various decades in the 20th century, except the 80's and the 90's... and I'm never really sure which thing was from which decade, so it kind of all blends together for me... :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like grass! I love how green summer is.

    ReplyDelete