\/ Complete!
I'm still working on some smaller things, like curtains, etc, but it's getting there.
I've been thinking about a color for the red bookshelf in the corner. Pale or rose pink, white or heirloom white, brown....? As you can see in the second pic, my poor, bed sheet-draped chair needs reupholstering. At some point in the not-so-near future, I'll probably have to whip out my yet-to-be-purchased reupholstering guide and tackle the job myself. (as professional reupholstering jobs are apparently terribly expensive) Anyway, my next post shall be about Goal #2: my garden. :)
Oh yes, and apologies for the lack of posts during the past month or two. I've been very frustrated with Blogger lately... it's been doing the craziest things to my posts. I've written several, but then deleted them because they wouldn't post correctly!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove the before and after pics! I think you should paint your shelf pink to bring out the pink in the rug. And if you upholstered the chair in a pink floral pattern it would be super pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteHmmm... that sounds lovely! I think I'll go with pink, then. Eventually the blue carpet will be replaced with wood flooring, so you'll be able to see the rug better, too.
ReplyDelete