Tonight I'm 18...
Thinking about all that's happened since this same night last year. A lot, really. The more momentous:
I graduated high school,
had a meaningful summer for once in my life,
became a sister-in-law,
survived a semester of college,
and started a blog. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today mom and I have been having some mother - daughter time. This afternoon we watched My Fair Lady.
I hadn't seen it in years! Good movie.
Then we made a delicious dinner of chicken with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese, mashed potatoes, and a lovely salad. Well, I peeled and mashed the potatoes, anyway. Mom did the rest...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hadn't seen it in years! Good movie.
Then we made a delicious dinner of chicken with spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese, mashed potatoes, and a lovely salad. Well, I peeled and mashed the potatoes, anyway. Mom did the rest...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beach trip next week...
19 tomorrow!
Nothing else particularly interesting.
Now to do some homework, maybe watch another movie with mom, then
Buona Notte!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, 19 already?! we're way to old ;-)
ReplyDeleteHave a great one, darlin'. I always am amazed at birthdays, looking ahead to another year. A year of blankness, ready to be filled. It's like a new journal. The pages empty, but soon to be filled with your wonderful adventures.
Love you :)
Happy Belated Birthday, dear friend!
ReplyDeleteI love you (and your blog!). :)
I LOVE mother-daughter time! :)
ReplyDelete