05 February 2010

Briefly, as the hour is late...

I'm finally back home! And, well... I kind of forgot to bring my fotocamera with me when I left for school two weeks ago. Meaning: no snow pictures! *sad moment* Howeverrr... a friend has some on hers, so I shall post a few of those as soon as I obtain them.

At any rate...

I ♥ coffee cake.

And tomorrow I want to make this:


(bettycrocker.com)

Looks good, no?

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that looks delicious! What is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was supposed to be coffee cake, but when I made it, it tasted more like a cinnamon biscuit. (it was a Bisquick recipe)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...well, a cinamon biscuit sounds better to me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like coffee in any way, shape or form, so coffee cake doesn't sound very appealing. Although I think I might have tried it before and liked it, so I don't know. :-P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohhh.... yeah, I don't like coffee, either. (unless it has so much flavoring/cream/sugar in it that you can barely taste the coffee part) However, "coffee cake" just means it's supposed to go WITH coffee... not actually have coffee in it. I think some people call it crumb cake, streusel cake, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OHHH....okay, that's probably why I liked it then! Yeah, "struesel cake" sounds a million times better. ;-)

    ReplyDelete