05 February 2012

Castles and birds and things

On Thursday we took a tour of the school...


I kind of forgot to take pictures during the rest of the tour, so... here's St Salvator's quad. :)  (All of these are, believe it or not, taken from exactly the same standing place... I just turned around)






Ok, so I lied... I did take a few more pictures.  Two to be exact.  Here's a preview of the castle: (which I fully intend to explore at some point)


And the lovely North Sea:


We did some shopping/exploring on the way back to the dorm, and found this little fellow...


We've seen him at least twice now.  He has absolutely no fear of humans.  The only time he runs away is when someone nearly steps on him and he has to scurry out of the way.  Not sure if he  can fly at all.  Anyway, that's all for now... :)



2 comments:

  1. Is St. Salvatore's the dorm building next to yours? Cutie fat bird! :D

    ReplyDelete